Monday, September 10, 2007

It's been quite some time since i last blogged. Many things have happened ever since my last entry. I have got so much to say here. From my trip to Skye, with my friends visiting me over in Glasgow, the boyfriend bringing me to A&E because of my sprained neck, my relationship, coming clean with God, ballet classes, gymming, doing up my case report and my competencies. What impacts me most was my conversation with someone last night. I am now beginning to have a different perspective in things. Or would i say i am going to handle things differently from now on. I want to have a better walk with God. And i so desperately want to be romanced by him. I want to be filled with his love. I no longer want to find that love from people as i have been hurt so many times and the only person who won't fail me is Jesus. I want to feel his love so much so that i can feel him hugging me to sleep, kissing me and loving me completely.