Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am finally done with my exams and i pray that by God's Grace i will make it through this time round...Listening to some classical piano music right now...it's so soothing and it's bringing me back memories...loads of memories...all of my beautiful past which i know it will continue when i get back home...yes, i miss life back in Singapore...all my lovely friends...and i came across someone's blog...and i saw those beautiful smiles and pictures of people back home...i miss it so much...i finally realised how beautiful it is to be back in Singapore...the beach, sunset, nice music, great food, beautiful women and gorgeous men, nice romantic places, wine and dine, family...seriously, i can't wait to graduate and get back home to reunite with all my loved ones again...there's no place better than home...my sunny island, Singapore!