Sunday, September 19, 2004

sunday.....

managed to wake up early this morning despite yesterday late night disco. i got to drag myself out of bed to go church. church service was okay today. though there were some parts of the service where i was lost. went to town right after church service. bought a mini fridge and a book case. spent like sixty pounds today. think dad is gonna kill me if he finds out how i spent my money.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sometimes i just feel so lost...... i just wonder why do you have to love me so much..... why do you have to let yourself be so attached to me.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you know i love you so much... there is no need to harm yourself my dear... i will be there to help you...